- Updated On:
- February 22, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
A beautiful three-bedroom Elite Villa nestled in a quiet side street on the eastern plateau.
Through the grand entrance of this property, one enters the living area. Elegant in its decoration, the room boasts two 3seat leather sofas, flat-screen TV, CD and DVD players, internet and satellite, safe, and large windows opening out to the pool and patio area.
The dining room, located just off the kitchen, features a grand square dining table with glass top and six dining chairs – ideal for entertaining. The contemporary kitchen is designed in Italian wood and offers all modern-day appliances including a dishwasher, electric oven with hob, microwave and American style double fridge.
The master bedroom is designed with comfort in mind, from the wooden parquet to the French doors leading to the pool and patio area, and offers the most breathtaking views. The room comprises a king-size bed, bedside tables with matching lamps, spacious wardrobes and a large en-suite with walk-in shower and bathtub with shower, double vanity unit and a toilet.
The second bedroom features a double bed, bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobes, and French doors leading to the pool and patio area, and shares a common bathroom with the third bedroom. This bedroom houses two twin beds with bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes. The common bathroom is directly outside the doors of the two bedrooms, with double vanity sink, bathtub with shower over and toilet. All rooms are luxuriously furnished.
There is also a guest cloakroom.
The villa also features a utility room at basement level.
Just outside the living room and kitchen areas, the Villa has a veranda with seating area furnished with sofas, and dining table with matching chairs.
The finishing touch to this luxurious and elegant property is a 10m x 5m infinity-edge swimming pool (can also be heated at an extra cost) with Roman steps, which overlooks the glorious ravine and the crystal clear Mediterranean. The large patio around the pool area boasts a freestanding barbeque and a garden featuring native trees, fragrant shrubs, plants and flowers. This property, with its spacious grounds and idyllic location, surely has to be the most perfect place to relax and enjoy a wonderful and memorable holiday in the sun.
The distance from the Villa to Aphrodite Hills Village Square is approximately 2.5km so it is recommended that guests hire a rental car.
Exclusive ‘Added Value Services’ included:
- Private transfer to and from the Airport (one each way) for the persons staying in this property.
- Luxury Food Parcel which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling Water, Tea, Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed Milk, Fresh Full-fat Milk, Nespresso Capsules, Filter Coffee, House Wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White Bread, Brown Bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crisps (‘Salt’ and ‘Salt & Vinegar’), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian Almond & Raisin Cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt & Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen Roll.
- Daily Clean of property.
- Branded Bathroom Amenities (including Bathrobes, Slippers, Shampoo & Conditioner, Mini Soap Bar, Shower Gel, Shower Cap, Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Shaving Kit, Body Lotion, Sewing Kit, Mini Shoe shining sponge).
- Kids Club – Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay. Baby crèche excluded.
- The Retreat Spa – access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay, without a locker.
- The Retreat Spa – personalised consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments upon request.
- Luxury Collection Benefit Card.