- Updated On:
- February 8, 2021
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Year Built: 2022-06-15
Luxury project on the seafront avenue in one of the most prestigious districts in Limassol. Building of 23 levels, consist only 17 apartments together with a magnificent 5 storey penthouse.
An important feature of the project is located on levels 13 to 14 fine dining restaurant with a separate elevator and parking, and a beautiful sky garden; while opulent Roman Baths, sauna and gym are accommodated on levels 5 to 6.
The Project has a Class “B” Energy Efficiency Certificate – the highest class for buildings of this type (class “A” can only be assigned to buildings that independently generate electricity from the energy of the sun or wind).
- At road level there is a grand plaza leading to a gourmet restaurant, professional SPA, sauna, hammam, massage room, heated pool in a cave style enclosure, cigar lounge and a VIP bar for club members, wine cellar and jewelry boutique. At this level there is also a parking for residents (36 parking spaces) as well as a separate parking for restaurant and commercial area visitors and guests (40 parking spaces).
- On the first storey is located the entrance lobby & reception on two levels. On the grounds of the complex (about 8.000 sq.m.) there is a half-Olympic size (25×10 m.) mosaic swimming pool with a bar, tennis court, park, and a playground together with a gym and locker rooms. Of course, the project’s grounds are enclosed with a secure fence, with 24-hour video surveillance.
- 3rd-4th stories – Apartments.
- 5th storey – Garden Terrace, which is part of the restaurant on the next storey.
- 6th-8th stories – Apartments.
- 9th storey – a fine dining restaurant which has a separate elevator and parking area.
- 10th-12th stories – Apartments.
- 13th-14th stories – the continuation of the spa and wellness zone, including an indoor heated pool in the style of Roman baths with a bar ideal for breakfast and relaxation.
- 15th-18th stories – Apartments.
- 19th-23rd stories – Penthouse apartment with its own elevator and a swimming pool.
- The clear floor to ceiling height is 3.10m with doors being 2.40m high.
- External walls are of insulated brickwork, providing excellent thermal insulation which is of the upmost importance when considering the local climate.
- Cast iron railings are used throughout instead of glass.
- Floors in all living and dining areas are from marble, with contrasting marble detailing.
- Wood parquet flooring provides both warmth and comfort to all bedrooms.
- Sanitary ware is to be Villeroy & Boch whereas mixers are Grohe. Underfloor heating, and the latest generation of Daikin VRV air-conditioning systems are provided as standard.
- Top level Berloni kitchens, or similar in a classic or modern style, are to be fitted.
- Clay brickwork for the internal and external walls is used instead of plasterboard (gypsum), as it offers a greater degree of both privacy and security.
- Built-in Miele home appliances are also provided.